Visit Your Sponsored Child
Due to the global pandemic, many communities, schools and sponsorship programs are not open to foreign visitors at the moment. But that doesn't mean you can't dream about a future trip. If you have always wanted to visit your sponsored child, but just don't know where to begin, we can help. Let's start a conversation and see what might be possible in the future.
Now is a great time to begin dreaming and planning.
and understanding their policies and logistics for an in-person visit can be complicated.
We will do the research for you and if a visit is possible, we will help with all the details.
Here's how we help:
1. We contact the organization on your behalf.
2. We do the research for organizational policies to understand their requirements for your visit.
3. We coordinate travel dates based on your availability and the organization's request.
4. We research country requirements such as travel visas and needed vaccinations and/or medications.
5. We take care of the entire travel itinerary from beginning to end, including air, transportation, and lodging.
Connect with us today!